|Product Name::||12V 7Ah LiFePo4 Rechargeable Battery||Rated Voltage::||12.8V|
|Charge Current::||1.2A||Discharge Current::||10A|
12V 7Ah Replacement Lithium Battery,
lifepo4 battery 12v 7ah 152x65x94mm Case,
Electric Bicycles Replacement Lithium Battery
* Lithium iron phosphate battery is characterised by outstanding durability, current performance and charging speed. It also has a longer lifetime and is a more lightweight alternative to lead-acid batteries.
* LiFePO4 retain over 70% of their capacity even after 2,000 charging cycles and thus they provide over 5 years of operation. Due to its low self-discharge rate the battery will be fully ready for operation even after a year of storage.
|Discharge Ending Voltage||9.2V|
|Charge Limited Voltage||14.6V|
|Max. Charging Current||1.2A-0.2C|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||10A - 1C|
|Cycle Life||2000 cycle @ 70% DOD|
|Operating Temperature||Charging: 0-45℃/Discharging:-10 to 65℃|
|Storage Temperature||0 to + 45℃|
|Humidity||5% to 95% relative humidity|
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Applications of LifePO4 battery pack:
E-car, Golf troller/car, E-bike, Scooter, RV, AGV, Marine, Tourist car, Caravan, Wheel chair, E-sweeper, Floor cleaner,electric skateboard, lithium motorcycle battery,e-tricycle,e-forklift,,electric rickshaw, mower ETC ...
Warning and Caution:
1) Do not submerge the battery pack in water or get wet in the rain, keep the battery in shady and cool place when stored.
2) Do not charge the battery continuously over 24 hours.
3) Do not discharge the battery pack continuously when charging it.
4) When charging or discharging the battery pack, if you find any abnormal smell or noise, you must stop the charging or discharging at once, and contact the manufactory.
5) When using the battery pack out of range of 0~30℃, the capacity may decrease, that doesn’t mean the battery pack was failure.
6) There is a protective circuit inside the battery to prevent contingency. Do not use the battery in the place of static electricity, (above 1000V), for it is easily destroyed the circuit board so that the battery doses not work and causes over-heated, distort, smoke or burning.
Q1: Are your Batteries safe?
A: Our batteries are safe. All Matrix Batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS).
The BMS protects the cells against excessively high or low voltages, high currents, short circuits, and excessive heat or cold. These are the most common causes of battery failures, and we have taken every precaution to mitigate these risks in all of our batteries.
In addition, all of our cells are manufactured in a state-of-the-art automated facility, and each cell is cycled multiple times to ensure quality and consistency.
Li-ion batteries can be safer than lead acid batteries, which have no protection against ground faults. Our built-in BMS that protects against ground faults.
We strive to include all the best safety features into our battery, and this is what makes us a leader in the deep cycle replacement market. We are constantly developing new innovations to increase safety in our batteries.
Q2: How's the after-sales service?
A: 5 years warranty. First of all, our battery's reject ratio is under 1%, but we'll repaired or replaced the battery for free if non-artificial quality problems are confirmed. If you receive any defective goods,we can change a new items for your immediately. However, customer need to pay the return ship fee.
Contact Person: Yumi