|Product Name:||12V 200Ah Li-ion Battery||Material:||Li-ion Battery|
|Weight:||22KG||Cycle Life:||2000+ 80%DOP|
LiFePO4 Solar Energy Battery,
12V 200Ah solar power battery,
MSDS Solar Energy Battery
LiFePO4 12v 200Ah ESS Battery For House Battery Backup System
Lithium iron phosphate battery can be high current 2C fast charged and discharged, under the special charger ,1.5C charge can make the battery full of capacity within 40 minutes, the starting current can reach 2 C, and the lead acid battery does not have this performance at present.
Our LiFePO4 battery has the same dimension with the 12V 200Ah lead-acid battery. So you can replace the 12V 200Ah lead-acid battery with our 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 battery directly.
|Standard Charge Current||40A|
|Max Continuous Discharge Current||100A|
|Charge discharge cycle||≥ 2000 times(80% DOD)times|
|Self Discharge Rate||≤1%/per month|
|Short circuit protection||Yes|
|BMS Protection Function||Over-Current Protection,Over-Discharge Protection, Over-Charge Protection,Short-Circuit Protection, Teperature, Balance|
Features Of ESS Lifepo4 Battery
Can be used as a starting battery for 250 hp Yamaha or Mercury motors
2-4x the service life (3,000 to 5,000 cycles on average)
Weighs 70% lighter than lead-acid batteries
Ideal for marine, RV, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, & solar energy storage
Easy to use Bluetooth technology – always know the status of your battery
Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off & recovery
Application Of Rechargeable Lifepo4 Battery
1. Solar Lamp/Light battery: Integrated/split type solar street light, solar garden/peach light, solar lawn/apple lamp
2. Medical equipment battery: electronic thermometer, ecg monitoring instrument, Bultrasound machine, Shadowless lamp battery
3. Energy storage battery: Home Energy Storage System, Factory Energy Storage System, Solar energy and wind power storage system , industrial equipment, outdoor portable power supply, ground alarm, fault indicator, power system,etc.
Warning and Caution
1. Do not short circuit.
2. May explode if damaged or disposed of in fire.
3. Ensure they are suitable for the device and/or Atomizer combination.
Note of Charging the Battery Pack
1. This is a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
2. Use the proper charger to charge your battery.
3. Never leave batteries unattended while charging.
Q. What is the biggest difference between your battery and other supplier’s:
A: Safest with longer lifespan.
Q: How about your warranty?
A: 3years warranty
Contact Person: Echo