|Product Name::||LFP 51v 56Ah Battery||Rated Voltage::||51.2V|
|Discharge Current::||50A(Standard)||Battery Size::||460*332*234/mm|
|Weight::||35kgs / 77 Lbs||Life Cycle:||>3500 Times|
|Mileage::||35-50 Km||Application::||Golf Cart/RV/Yachat/Forklift/Marine/Solar/UPS|
|Charge Current::||22A||Max Discharge Current::||200A(10S)|
16S1P Replacement Lithium Battery,
51.2V lithium ion battery replacement,
MATRIX Replacement Lithium Battery
You definitely don’t want to get into trouble when the battery is dead. Whether your deep-cycle battery has been in use for many years or you just bought a brand new battery, it’s important to know how long it should last. Many factors affect the lithium polymer life cycle, but before we get into them, we will introduce the exact meaning of the lithium polymer life cycle and how to calculate it.
When you use the lithium polymer and charge it, it will slowly lose its ability to restore its original capacity. The life 48V 56Ah Lifepo4 Battery cycle of a battery is the number of charge and discharge cycles it can complete before it loses performance.
In fact, the first time you discharge the 48V 56Ah Lifepo4 Battery , it will no longer be fully charged. Of course, this does not mean that your lithium polymer has reached the end of its life.
Before the end of the life cycle is determined, each manufacturer will provide acceptable performance and capacity reduction data. There is no standard test, but the general rule of thumb is that the battery life cycle is the number of cycles you get before you can’t charge the 48V 56Ah Lifepo4 Battery to more than 80% of its original capacity.
Main Functions of the product (48V 56Ah Li-ion battery):
◆ Using the technology of lithium iron phosphate cell, superior safety,thousands of cycles, 100%DOD, under normal conditions.
◆ Built-in automatic protection for over-charge, over discharge, over current and over temperature.
◆ Free of maintenance .
◆ Internal cell balancing.
◆ Lighter weight: About 40% ~50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery.
◆ Can be charged using most standard lead-acid charges (set).
◆ Wider temperature range:-20℃~60℃.
◆ Support for Series application expansion (up to 51.2V) and two in parallels.
Our Services :
1. All of your inquires and emails will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Our professional engineer team can provide you one-stop battery solution.
3. Battery voltage, capacity, case material, BMS and dimension can be customized.
4. All of our LiFePO4 battery will be tested one by one before shipment.
5. We can print your own logo on case or make customized label.
6. We offer 5 years warranty and continuous technical support.
7. Fast delivery: 7-15 days for samples, 25-30 days for mass production.
8. Considerate after-sale sevices: timely tracking services, and efficient feedback for the problems during battery usages.
9. Free replacement.
POWER & ENERGY
THE ELECTRIC ADVANTAGE
|Continue/Max Discharging current||50A/200A(10S)|
|Continue Charging Current||22A|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Deep cycle life||
>3500 times(25℃, 0.5C charge,
1C discharge, DOD
SIZE & WEIGHT ADVANTAGE
|Size||460* 334* 232mm|
|Usable Capacity (AH)||56AH|
|Depth of Discharge||100% DOD|
|Self Discharge||≤3% per mo|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Cell Type||LF80A(3.2V 56Ah)|
|Charge Temperature||0℃ to 45℃(32℉ to 113℉)|
|Discharge Temperature||-20℃ to 60℃(-4℉ to 140℉)|
|Storage Temperature||0℃ to 45℃(32℉ to 113℉)|
ADVANTAGE SAFETY & PROTECTION ADVANTAGE
|Built in Automatic Battery Protection System||Yes|
|Automatic Low Voltage Disconnect||Yes|
|Automatic Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Automatic Over Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Automatic Over Current Protection||Yes|
|Automatic Internal Cell Balancing||Yes|
|Automatic Over Charge Protection||Yes|
|Automatic Over Discharge Protection||Yes|
|Automatic Over Temperature Protection||Yes|
1) The charging current should be less than the maximum charging current specified in the product specifications. A charging current greater than the recommended current may damage the battery;
2) The discharge current should be less than the maximum discharge current specified in the product specifications; the discharge current greater than the recommended current may damage the battery;
3) Do not reverse the polarity of the battery pack for any reason;
4) Do not charge in reverse polarity;
5) Please use a professional charger for charging;
6) If the lithium battery is not used for a long time, it should be charged with 50%~80% power, stored separately in a dry and cool environment, and recharge the battery every 3 months to avoid long storage time and low power due to self-discharge of the battery, Will cause the battery performance,characteristics or battery function to decline;
7) A single battery cell is not waterproof, and the finished battery pack has a waterproof layer to prevent rain. But do not soak in water and do not expose the battery to a high-temperature open flame.
8) If you want to DIY yourself, please ensure that the battery voltage is the same when installing the battery. Be careful not to short-circuit the battery. There are more protection boards, batteries, and finished battery packs on sale in the store. You can view more.
Contact Person: Echo