|Cycle Life:||≥ 3500 Times (70% DOD)||Warranty:||5 Years|
|Weight:||27 Kgs||Size:||385 X338 X245mm|
|Storage Temp.:||-20℃-55℃||IP Grade:||IP67|
|Cooling Type:||Natural (Passive)Convection||Self Discharge Rate:||3% (SOC 100%, 25℃, Loss/Month， @BOL)|
Matrix Lifepo4 Golf Cart Battery 56ah,
36 volt golf cart battery 3500 Life Cycles,
Deep Cycle Lifepo4 Golf Cart Battery
LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery 36 volt golf car battery 56ah|3500 Life Cycles & 10-Year Lifetime Matrix
Matrix is a lithium ion batteries manufacturer in China, specialized on producing high performance lithium lifepo4 battery packs and custom battery solutions.
Matrix manufactures and distributes sealed lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries and other value-added services for a variety of applications, including backup power, UPS, telecom, energy storage.
We have exported our battery packs to over 60 countries and regions for years.If you are looking for perfect lead acid/gel/agm replacement batteries,don't miss us, your most reliable supplier.
Advantages of Lithium LiFePO4 Battery Pack
Specification of 36V 56Ah Golf Cart LiFePO4 Battery Pack
|1||Cell model||-||LF50K(3.2V 50Ah)|
|6||Charge Ending Voltage||V||43.8|
|7||Discharge Ending Voltage||V||30|
|8||Standard Charge Current||A||4.8||About|
|9||Max Continuous Discharge Current||A||30||About|
|14||Cycle Life||times||≥ 3500 times(70% DOD)|
Precautions for Use
1. Do not dismantle for repair or modification, which may cause the system failure leading to the unusable battery.
2. Do not short-circuit the positive and negative poles of the system or system groups, otherwise it will cause an electric shock, a fire or the malfunction.
3. Please firmly connect to the bolt part of the terminal, if loose, which may bring about a fire.
4. Do not let the battery be contaminated with oil, water or other chemicals, otherwise there will be an electric shock, a fire, or the malfunction.
5. Be sure to cut off the main power when installing the connection, or there is a risk of electric shocks.
6. Do not connect to a power supply other than the rated voltage, otherwise there will be a fire or the malfunction.
7. Do not use the system directly as AC power, otherwise it may cause a fire, a fault, or the damage.
8. Do not place the system near fire or heat, so as not to cause an explosion.
9. Charging process will produce the trace gas, when using the battery, please pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation as well as Maintain it in the ventilation conditions.
Contact Person: William