|IP Grade:||IP67||Normal Charge Time:||2.5h|
|Configuration:||12S1P||Discharge Cut-off Voltage:||30V|
|Capacity At EOL:||70%||Operating Temp.:||Charge: 0℃-55℃ / Discharge:-20℃-55℃|
|Size:||385 X 338 X 245mm||Cell:||LF50K(3.2V 50Ah)|
56ah 36v deep cycle battery Matirx,
deep cycle car battery Golf Cart,
LiFePO4 36v deep cycle battery
Car Battery In Golf Cart 36v 56ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery SLA AGM Replacement |3500 Life Cycles Maintenance Free
We are a leading provider in stored power solutions utilized by energy leaders in offshore, telecom, energy-services, utilities, oil & gas, data centers, motive power, material handling, distribution and manufacturing industries.
Think of us as your team of problem solvers: listening first, then going beyond the expected to deliver the best solution for you.
Why? Because we are about more than reliable power. We are about taking care of you no matter what and constantly earning your trust.
That is why we bring you:
The most passionate and skilled people in the industry — from engineers, to sales, to service techs
The latest products, equipment and technology — so that the best in quality is working for you
Customized solutions for your business and budget — paired with ongoing consultation
Here, the only thing that matters more than expertise is your experience with us. Your experience is our priority.
We work every day to bring you exceptional service, responsiveness and commitment. That is Matrix Power.
Advantages of Lithium LiFePO4 Battery Pack
Longer Service Life
Our LiFePO4 golf cart battery provides 3500 cycles & a 10 years lifetime compared to 200 – 500 cycles & a 3 years lifetime in typical Lead Acid chemistry.
Our LiFePO4 battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12V for up to 95% of its capacity usage providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid.
Our LiFePO4 battery is only a 1/3 of the weight of Lead Acid which makes it the disputable choice for RVs, Marine and Off-Grid Applications when towing or mobility is in the consideration.
The lithium battery’s unique built-in Battery Management System (BMS) protects it from overcharge, deep discharge, overloading, overheating and short circuit, and excessive low self-discharge rate ensuring up to 1 year maintenance-free storage. Built-in low-temp cut off prevents charging under 0℃.
Our LiFePO4 battery is only a third of the weight of Lead Acid while providing a massive boost to performance and capacity so you won’t miss a single second of runtime. Matrix‘s LiFePO4 battery is your best choice for golf cart when towing or mobility is in consideration.
to be extended up to 4 in series and 4 in parallel (Max 4S4P) to get more capacity (Max 224Ah) and higher voltage (38V, 76V, 114V, 152V).
Specification of 36V 56Ah Golf Cart LiFePO4 Battery Pack
|Nominal Capacity||56 Ah|
|Self Discharge||<3% per Month|
|Maximum Modules in Series||4|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||385*338*175mm|
|Shipping Classification UN 3480, CLASS 9|
The usage notice of LiFePO4 Battery Pack
1. Do not dismantle for repair or modification, which may cause the system failure leading to the unusable battery.
2. Do not short-circuit the positive and negative poles of the system or system groups, otherwise it will cause an electric shock, a fire or the malfunction.
3. Please firmly connect to the bolt part of the terminal, if loose, which may bring about a fire.
4. Do not let the battery be contaminated with oil, water or other chemicals, otherwise there will be an electric shock, a fire, or the malfunction.
5. Be sure to cut off the main power when installing the connection, or there is a risk of electric shocks.
6. Do not connect to a power supply other than the rated voltage, otherwise there will be a fire or the malfunction.
7. Do not use the system directly as AC power, otherwise it may cause a fire, a fault, or the damage.
8. Do not place the system near fire or heat, so as not to cause an explosion.
9. Charging process will produce the trace gas, when using the battery, please pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation as well as Maintain it in the ventilation conditions.
Q1. Is it OK to print my logo on LiFePO4 Battery Packs?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.
Q2. How to proceed an order for LiFePO4 Battery Pack?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, we arrange the production.
Q3. How to deal with the faulty?
A: Firstly, Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate is very low.
Secondly, during the guarantee period, we will send replacements to you or we can discuss the solution including re-call according to real situation.
Q4. Is this Lithium LiFePO4 Battery Pack safe?
A: Comparing to other Li-ion batteries, more thermal and chemical stability and multiple built-in protection functions make the LFP battery more reliable and stables.
And BMS will protect your battery by preventing it from over voltage, under voltage, over current, over temperature, ground fault or leakage current detection.
Q5. Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 5 years warranty to our products.
Contact Person: Echo